- Guided Birding Walks (2) 8:15, 9:45 am
- Guided Wildflower Walks (2) 8:30, 10:00 am
- Nature Photography Walk 9:00 am
- Missouri Medicinal Plants Walk 11:00 am
- Stone Painting for Kids 9:00 am to noon
- Face Painting for Kids 9:00 to 2:00 pm
- Coloring for Kids 8:00 am, first come, first served
- Hummingbird Banding 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Post Festival Remnant Prairie Tour at Triangle Farms 3:00 pm September 7th
John and Nancy Cable will open their 30 acre remnant tall grass prairie to festival visitors at 3:00 pm on Saturday, September 7th for a guided tour. John has been working on increasing the biodiversity in this prairie remnant for ten years. In addition to beautiful native wildflowers and grasses, you will also see countless species of butterflies and bees. If you haven’t visited before, be sure to add this tour to your calendar!
Many thanks to John and Nancy for providing this tour!